Kindermusik With Notable Kids

Inspiring a Lifetime of Potential... Offering the best Music & Movement classes for babies, toddlers, & preschoolers.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Join the Fight Against Childhood Cancer


Kindermusik families are among the most healthy and active families! I am always amazed at what so many of you do. We also have families in our Kindermusik community that are facing childhood cancer. In that light, I have created a team for the HSBC Childrun on Sunday, June 3rd.

There is a 5km fun run around Queen Elizabeth Park and a 1km Kidzone, a traffic-controlled route inside BC Children's Hospital grounds featuring fun activities for tots to tweens.

Entertainment starts at 8am, and the runs start at 9am.

I am encouraging all of you to either join the team or make a donation. Funds raised through HSBC Childrun go towards critical research into the causes and treatment of childhood cancer.

I hope you will join us on race day! My goal is to raise $1,500 and have 15 people participate in the race. Participants of all ages will receive a team t-shirt.

To date we have raised $200 and have 7 people on the team. If you are thinking of joining the team, you must do so by May 10th!

Thank you so much for your support!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:41 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo...I'm tempted. Can we walk? My brother had Hodgkins as a teenager (now in remission) so this would be near and dear to my heart.

 
At 10:16 p.m., Blogger Carolyn said...

You are welcome to walk! It's a "fun" "run" (oxymoron, I know). People of all abilities are encouraged to trek. We'd love to have you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home