Kindermusik With Notable Kids

Inspiring a Lifetime of Potential... Offering the best Music & Movement classes for babies, toddlers, & preschoolers.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Snowed In

Good morning!

It's 4am and there is no sign of the snow having stopped over night. I'm posting now because I think it's a strong possibility that we will lose power soon. It's already flickering...

It's WAAAY too snowy at the home studio for classes to run, and I'm afraid of what it might be like elsewhere. I would hate to be responsible for having anyone stuck in the snow with a baby or toddler - or worse, in an accident.

So please, stay home today. Build a snowman, a snow fort, or other fun stuff! I will work out a credit for the class with you.

Carolyn

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home