Kindermusik With Notable Kids

Inspiring a Lifetime of Potential... Offering the best Music & Movement classes for babies, toddlers, & preschoolers.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Label It!


I have entered the world of "everything must be labeled". At preschool, at playschool, at cooking class, and yes, even at Kindermusik, everything I send with Jacob is supposed to be "clearly labeled". As I was racing around the house trying to find a labeled sippy cup and jacket to go to preschool, I was grateful once again for the Label It stickers I bought last year. I keep them up on a tack board in the kitchen, and when I can't find something that is clean and labeled, I just throw a sticker on another item.

I LOVE THEM!

Sarah is our local rep for this Canadian-made product. Makes a great Christmas gift for those entering the "labeled era".

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home