Kindermusik With Notable Kids

Inspiring a Lifetime of Potential... Offering the best Music & Movement classes for babies, toddlers, & preschoolers.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Piper Jayne Castley


This is Piper immediately after birth. A big, big girl at 11lbs, 12oz. She was so big, she crushed the lower half of my right lung. Fluid collected, became infected, and I got pneumonia. All was much better after they drained over a litre from my lung. Painful, but better! Breathing is very, very good...


Daddy, Jacob, & Piper at Camp Lions Gate. Piper was born on Friday, October 13th, and we were discharged on Monday morning. By 8pm, I couldn't breathe and we had to go back to emergency. I didn't get home until the 26th. Piper was allowed to stay with me as a companion baby, which meant that I had to have help 24 hours a day in the hospital for Piper and I, and at home for Jacob. A bazillion thanks to family and friends who covered the vigils! We could never have done it without you!


Jacob LOVES holding his baby sister, but I have the feeling that they are still in the honeymoon period...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:28 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Jacob looks so proud. Isn't it nice to have some pink in your life?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home