Kindermusik With Notable Kids

Inspiring a Lifetime of Potential... Offering the best Music & Movement classes for babies, toddlers, & preschoolers.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Precious Pictures

Lori Miles of Sweet Pea Photography came and took some beautiful shots of my daughter, Piper, a couple of weeks ago. Lori did my son's first photos, and I really wanted to get her to come back for my daughter. Even though Lori does mainly wedding & engagement shoots now, she very kindly agreed to come and take some photos for us. We're so glad she did - but now how to choose???







Lori has a wonderful eye and a lovely demeanour. I would highly recommend her as a family photographer. She has said that she is available for family portraits, so call her today!

2 Comments:

At 9:01 a.m., Blogger Sarah Flack said...

How absolutely beautiful!! I wouldn't be able to choose either.

 
At 10:17 a.m., Blogger Molly McGinn said...

What a little snuggle bunny! Both of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home