Kindermusik With Notable Kids

Inspiring a Lifetime of Potential... Offering the best Music & Movement classes for babies, toddlers, & preschoolers.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Rediscover the Library



I heard about a great new feature at the West Vancouver Library! They have book bags for various ages. Rather than running around the library with babies and toddlers in tow, they have canvas bags full of 5 theme related books, a cd, and puppet. You sign out the bag just as you would a book. What a great idea!


The library also has some great books online. This isn't something I ever thought I would use, as I'm a big advocate of paper books (one of my pre-baby lives was as a book store manager). But it's really quite fun, and another way to get toddlers and preschoolers reading, tracking, and using fine motor skills.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:23 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hellо to everу body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this weblog; this weblog carries awesome and genuinely excellent information in support of visitors.

Also visit my weblog; Property for Sale

 

Post a Comment

<< Home